Wednesday 9 May 2012

Introducing Australia4ESC

With less than 3 weeks to go until the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest in Baku, I have been inspired to put forward my case for having for Australia joining the competing nations of Eurovision in 2013. Eurovision has an enormous cult following in Australia. I'll be adding more both the this blog and to the Twitter account @Australia4ESC in the coming days, so stay tuned!!

I should also make a couple of things clear. I have no personal or professional connection to the EBU, the Eurovision Song Contest, SBS television or any of it's employees, or any particular musician, recording company or radio station. I am a fan. I am a fan of Eurovision. I am a fan of Australian music. The views in this blog are my own are intended to be taken as such. I am very happy to talk with anyone who is interested in assisting with my campaign to have Australia join the Eurovsion Song Contest.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Completely agree that we should be a part of Eurovision. I think that we should talk outside of the public domain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contact info brianrose.spam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete